top of page
To enhance the quality of life of people affected by muscle glycogen storage disease.
Taking the long view on a walking course in Wales
To connect, educate, and support patients, clinicians, and researchers across all borders
Across all borders of GSD, age and country on a walking course in California
The board of trustees has set these objectives. They are ambitious and long term, and they guide our activities from year to year. You will see these reflected in our campaigns.
All working together – walking course in California
Raise awareness amongst the medical profession, schools, sports clubs, and other relevant groups.
Provide support for patients, organizations and medical professionals.
Advocate the patient viewpoint and needs to governments, patient organizations and medical professionals.
Disseminate standards and best practice.
Contribute to the planning of research projects and to support and assist those projects.
Facilitate communications between organizations, especially internationally.
Work towards reducing the average age of diagnosis to age 10.
• The globe represents the international nature of our remit.
• The image on the globe has a biological quality for or medical aspect.
• It suggests networking with professionals and national associations.
• It also suggests links between patients dispersed around the globe.
• The different colors of the initials highlight the phrase “I am GSD”.
• The overall style and colouring projects a modern, professional image.
Our logo has been carefully designed to communicate the key features of the association.
bottom of page